A general medicine consultant is focused on the prevention, detection and treatment of health issues found within people of all ages. As a result, doctors often provide ongoing health care and treatment to patients throughout their entire life cycle, developing a strong doctor-patient relationship which regularly extends across family members.
What can we help with?
- Diabetes & its complications
- Cardiac Risk management such as Blood pressure, cholesterol & it’s complications
- Undifferentiated Medical Diseases such as weight loss, iron deficiency, breathing problems, abdominal pain etc
- Stroke, Headache, Dizziness
- Undiagnosed Joint Pain.
- Management of patients with Multiple Medical Diseases.
- Thyroid disorders
At Epping Family Medical & Specialist Centre we are lucky to have Dr. Asif Hussain to provide internal medicine services.
Dr Asif is a General Medicine consultant with extensive experience in managing complex medical cases.
Health News: General Medicine in Focus
Lung cancer is Australia’s biggest cancer killer. But, unlike other forms of cancer there is a lack of awareness about this disease, their signs and symptoms as well as about the effective risk reduction and treatment options available for patients. This Lung Cancer Awareness Month, our medical team from Epping Family Medical & Specialist Centre