Physiotherapists are qualified in the treatment and management of common injuries and body pain that impact the quality of life.
Such treatments are focused towards using exercise, massage and body manipulation instead of medicinal support or surgery.
What do our Physiotherapist’s specialise in?
- Musculoskeletal aches and pains
- Sports injuries
- Acute and chronic pain
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Spinal pain with radiculopathy
- Post surgical rehab (Sports, hip, knee and Ankle)
- Cardio respiratory conditions
- Antenatal and Postnatal care
- Continence Issues : Mens & Womens health
- Work place injuries and Transport accident Injuries (TAC)
At Epping Family Medical and Specialist Centre, our physiotherapists cater to all age groups, and provide a personable approach when providing the physiotherapy and rehabilitation services that help patients improve their quality of life.