A general medicine consultant is focused on the prevention, detection and treatment of health issues found within people of all ages. As a result, doctors often provide ongoing health care and treatment to patients throughout their entire life cycle, developing a strong doctor-patient relationship which regularly extends across family members.
What can we help with?
- Diabetes & its complications
- Cardiac Risk management such as Blood pressure, cholesterol & it’s complications
- Undifferentiated Medical Diseases such as weight loss, iron deficiency, breathing problems, abdominal pain etc
- Stroke, Headache, Dizziness
- Undiagnosed Joint Pain.
- Management of patients with Multiple Medical Diseases.
- Thyroid disorders