Gastroenterology is a medical specialty in the diagnosis and management of a range of conditions affecting the gastrointestinal tract and liver, including bowel cancer screening, iron deficiency anaemia, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, coeliac disease, hepatitis and more.
What does our Gastroenterologist specialise in?
- Liver disease & viral hepatitis, haemochromatosis, liver cirrhosis, liver cancer, and fatty liver.
- Stomach and intestinal diseases: Stomach ulcer, reflux.
- Coeliac Disease
- Pancreatic Diseases,
- Digestion & Absorption problems, Diarrhoea, vomiting, bloating
- Colon & stomach cancer screening
- Gastroscopy & Colonoscopy
With particular interest in Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Luminal Gastroenterology, Doctor Rizvi is a valuable addition to Epping Family Medical and Specialist Centre.